When done correctly, they help tighten the muscles and fully tighten the buttocks.
If you want to have a nice buttocks and trunk that are already tired, it’s time to change your exercise plan. We have developed four non-exercise options for your flexible thighs.
Straight Leg Pull
During this exercise, the main movement takes place in the hip joint. We do this by bending, not bending.
- The starting position – standing with straight legs. If there is not enough load, add dumbbells or bars
- As you breathe in, bend your hips down. The pelvis is pulled back
- As we breathe, we return to our original position. Lifting is caused by the leg muscles
- The muscles of the back of the thighs and buttocks contract as they rise. It is wrong to exercise your back
Stepping on the pedestal
When looking for a platform, do not chase the height. The cabinet should be below the level of the knee joint.
- Put one foot on the board. Do not touch nearby objects
- We step on the podium. Note: Lifting from the floor depends on the foot on the platform, not on the other foot leaving the floor.
- We stretch along the length, we use the gluteal muscles
- Descends to the starting position
- The starting position – lying on your back
- As you exhale, pull your hips off the floor. Body support stays on the shoulders and legs
- We descend to the starting position
When tearing off the pelvis, it is important to feel the work of the gluteal muscles.
Half squat steps
This is a dynamic static exercise. If we want, we can do it with a fitness bike.
- We bend our knees and lower ourselves
- We maintain the position of the spine and do not loosen it, do not go around the spine
- Take a few steps in the same direction then return
- You can alternate one on the right then the other on the left
With regular training and proper exercise, these results will not come soon.